Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Difference between me and my Ex-best friend

I consider myself to be a person with deep values and a different type of thinking when comparing to others. To start with, i can say that I'm always thinking in a positive way and always showing my enthusiasm in a high level when I’m doing something that I really like. Sometimes, when I’m playing a sport like Golf or Ping-Pong, I always try to give my best in every single shot, so later I would see the result. In contrast, I have a lot of friends who don’t care about anything they are doing. One example is one of my friends named Camilo, he thinks that he owns everything because he has money to afford it, but, happiness is something that u can’t afford; we can just live it. He even thought that he had the option to buy me when he asked me for a favor. That day I stopped my relationship with him because I prefer to be poor in money, but rich in good friends were I can share the same values that my mother taught me since i was a little kid.

No comments: