Tuesday, September 18, 2007

-----------------My Best Friend-------------------

Hi everyone...

Today i want to introduce my best friend for all of you who know me. His name is Juan David, but i use to call him "John". Well, John is the most hilarious and awesome friend that i have because he always supports me when i have any problem during my life and also because he taught me one of the most important values, Honesty.

He lived time of peace and war against each other. However. we solve our problems a couple of years ago and we learn from our mistake like mature guys. Moreover, we have been friends for more than 13 years and i feel very proud to call him my blood brother.

Finally, as a friend or as a brother, i thanks God everyday for having given me such a wonderful person to help me through the rest of my life.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Nice Blog :)

John said...

Your friend John seems like a strong influence for good on you. It is nice to have someone to depend on, isn't it? We all need someone we can share the rough times and the good times with, don't we?